Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Country Wedding Fair

I wanted to share a few photos from this weekend's Country Wedding Fair at the beautiful Maidenwood Estate in Maiden Rock, WI. The setting was picturesque, as you can see, and we could not have asked for better weather.

It was such a treat to travel there with my friend Dana Cowan, who is the owner and massage therepist of the delightfully luxurious Clemona. Dana has a much appreciated calming presence and was able to keep me grounded even after thee cups of coffee (my usual limit is one a day). Dana is a wonderful massage therapist and tailors each treatment to the individual.  In fact, Dana seems to have acquired the nickname of The Knot Whisperer from one such client! I would have to agree.  She also offers Ladies Night packages where she will come to you. I've hired her for one such event when I had some girl-friends in from out of town and it was a phenomenal evening! 

I will continue to post information about more upcoming events as details arise. In the mean time, enjoy the photos from this past weekend! 









See all the photos from the event on my Facebook Page





No comments:

Post a Comment